Monday, February 1, 2010

Thesis!!!


Okay this blog was actually a part of my English subject back at freshmen year and since that's over I'm going to start using this blog for personal use.

Anyways I'm on my 3rd year hoping that I could survive for next year.
Currently I'm working on my Thesis 1. Making half of it and the rest on the next semester. Have been sleeping late because of it and worst even in sleep I dream of actually still doing the thing. I know its very important but I hope it would stop hunting me in dreams. I'd even promised my friends that if we passed I'll treat them, you know for encouragement.

But that's not the only thing that's bothering me, I'm quite nervous about the mock defense of it. Hopefully the panels will accept it as feasible, because I think I would die if they don't. Really all that hard work for nothing, hopefully I'll survive. If the blow ever come.


I'll try to keep an update on this as much as I can.

No comments: