Friday, October 12, 2007

Lesson 8: Creativity and Creative Thinking


In this lesson it talks about how creative I can be... Well to say so much I'm not much of a creative person. I like doing things simple, not an idea on my head. But it does say that creativity can come at any forms, either an accident or by purpose...

I guess the only thing I can say is when it comes, it comes...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a private Forex trader who wants to expand into a small online hedge fund. Note: This is not code for a pyramid scheme or ponzi scheme. I am talking about trading real money. What is the legality on this? How much money can I trade before having to register with U.S. Securities?
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://mindmma.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=705&p=3636#p3636]unlock iphone[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hi There I'd like to thank you for such a great made site!
Just thought this would be a perfect way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Edwyn Sammy
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/little-mermaid-party-supplies.html]little mermaid Party Supplies[/url].

LunaRain said...

Hi Edwyn Sammy,

Thanks for the comment. Just checked your site nice party products. You even have costumes to go with it. The Little Mermaid was one of my favorites when was I was little.

Thanks again!