Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Finally Released from Strain

Have finally passed our thesis papers just hope it goes well for our defense. I have never felt more relieve to be out of the clutches of that, well not entirely but I'll be enjoying sweet relaxation for a while. We'll be conducting our mock defense next week just to see how much we have to try and defend our proposal.

Have I mentioned I haven't been sleeping for 2 whole days?! Although I do rest but the problem is knowing that I'll be getting up in a few minutes my mind wouldn't let me sleep anymore. So I had to live with it. I wished that I could get some time to sleep and guess what, Heaven heard my prayers. One of my Professors got sick so we didn't have any class and my next one happens to be a few more hours away all those time I just went to dreamland not that I often dream, but you get the gist of it.

Schedule is tightening since it'll be just a few more weeks before the finals. And we'll also be having a lot of activities like for our education tour, film viewing for GK project and many more.

I'll keep in touch...

No comments: