I was really worried when it was our turn for mock defense. I slept late once again, making changes that we had just noticed when we made our powerpoint presentation.
Me and my partner were earlier and that we had practiced on what to do and how to answer some possible questions. Then we had found out that one of our classmates that was suppose to be our panelist for this mock defense had to be absent. So that remains her partner and our adviser for the remaining panelist.
We were doing quite well when we had noticed that one of our DFD didn't matched up to the one in the paper. Turns out my partner had paste the old one. Ha ha ha ha, our adviser said we had to contact each other on what to do so that we don't blame each other. And that another thing is the division of the presentation on who is to report what. The another problem is that we need to set-up a log-in/log-out for security reasons.
Anyhow I can say that our mock defense went quite well, although there have been mistakes we can still manage to change that. Now the only problem is the Final Defense which will be on March 6.
It's alright for your classmates to be the panelist at least they would understand our current situation. But to present to strangers not to mention professionals and had taken up their master's degrees.
Think positive I always say but then it's quite nerve wracking. Hope everything goes okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment