Saturday, August 6, 2011

Dashed Hopes For A PSP Game


I know it's quite silly but I really like this game and have been on the look out since I found out about it. The first title of the game was Final Fantasy Agito XIII, then it came to by Type-0 which I do not mind of the title change as long as I can play it.

The dash hope comes when I've read from forums and an actually interview site that it may not have come to English. It may but perhaps not in a psp as other forums suggest which is totally unfair. People are not made of money you know. I'd be really happy if it they make it in English in the platform of PSP.

I'm certain I'll enjoy this game very much. I do hope they they do... How many times have I said that already?

No comments: