I was called at the office and was told that I could begin this August 1 which is Monday. It's still July so I still have 1 more month of doing nothing, but then I was told that I could visit the office if I want, just to see how the office operates.
I was also introduced to the people at the office. They weren't that many, but then it may take me awhile to get used to the names, terrible memory you know. I think I'll visit the office as well, to ask some questions like, the standard attire, though most office are formal, I saw some that were wearing jeans. I had already ask some on my last visit, like the office hours, days and many more.
I'll be working in the inventory, something like that. I hope I can do it well.
No comments:
Post a Comment