Thursday, September 6, 2007

Lesson 3: Concentration and Memory


In this lesson I have learned that distractions needed to be taken care of before you could concentrate. I used to just leave it alone but now I make sure there are no distractions around me so I could concentrate well.

I tend to forget a lot of things and it bothers me so much but then I learned that there is nothing wrong with it, because it's a natural thing. So instead of being upset about what I have forgotten I make a note of it and stick it in a place I'll always see it, that way I will remember it every time I see the note...

1 comment:

Joji-chan-sama said...

Hey Abby~! It's Joji, nice blog mehn. You should visit mine too ^_^... BTW Happy Monthsary~! We should exchange links, K? here's mine http://bluephantasm.blogspot.com

Makikita mo rin yung kay hHime dun sakin >.<